"They who know the truth are not equal to those who love it, and they who love it are not equal to those who delight in it." -Confucius

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Siman Tov uMazal Tov!

I am delighted to announce that through the good graces of G-d, I have finally become able to update my good old blog!  I'm sure everyone reading this is as excited as me! 
 
(The previous post, "Divine Justice," was a test post to see if this would work, that's why the excited announcement is only the second post.)
 
Anyway, I hope those who used to frequent this blog will continue to do so as it is also my hope that my ability to continue updating this blog will continue continuously.  In addition, feel free to spread the word to others who may be interesting in viewing the material here posted whether or not they were aware of my blog in the past.
 
Thank you all and I hope for your excited participation in this momentous event.  Stay tuned for some exciting posts coming very soon (G-d willing)!
 
Simchas by you!